تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
المشاركات: 444
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
كيدا is on a distinguished road
14 - 06 - 2010, 03:37 PM
كيدا غير متواجد حالياً  
افتراضي Forex experts
Forex experts

I made this site in order to evaluate the expert advisors work independently in internet network. Eventually I will buy the experts and will do independent backtest and forward test. The companies who sell the experts may give me the version of its expert and I will do the test and publish them on the site. If you are searching for the profitable expert advisor in order to automate the trading process you are at the right page, because here you can find the best Forex Expert Advisors for MT4. Here you will find not only a reliable expert advisor in order to avoid continuous market monitoring but also the feeling of success, confidence and consistency in yourself. You will also learn how to make your own custom expert advisor. Please do not hesitate to write you own reviews and rate the expert advisors mentioned below.

Forex experts

WHY USE FOREX EXPERT ADVISORS? .................................................. .................................................. ................

You know that 90% for Forex traders lose. The reason is that people are humans which suffer from greed. People have fears of the future, lack of confidence and consistency during important and crucial moments of life. That is why 90% of traders LOSE MONEY IN FOREX, by giving them away to other 10%. Mentioned above facts together with the dream to become millionaires explain why FPREX market is a great business for Forex brokers. If you take this for gospel, then you can actually make money in FOREX, by using a profitable expert advisor

THE BENEFITS OF FOREX EXPERT ADVISORS
.................................................. .................................................. ...
You probably know that Expert Advisor is sort of “robot” which beats humans at trading. An EA robot will analyze the market for you, placing trades under certain strategies, without the greed, fear and inconsistency which characterize most traders. EA always has a strategy (plan) and follows it 24 hours a day for you no matter how uncertain market looks.

Forex experts

موضوع مغلق

جديد مواضيع منتدى الدروس التعليمية

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
من الفرن Forex Mentor: Forex Master Blueprint kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 7 19 - 01 - 2014 12:09 PM
Forex Mentor: A Working Man's Forex Position Trading System kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 4 18 - 04 - 2010 12:30 AM
Forex Mentor Forex Profits With Macd kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 7 04 - 01 - 2010 11:28 AM

07:45 PM