تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
المشاركات: 4,273
معدل تقييم المستوى: 19
sam73 is on a distinguished road
13 - 12 - 2009, 09:30 PM
sam73 غير متواجد حالياً  
افتراضي fxcm micro account - fxcm micro uk حسابات ميكرو
fxcm micro account - fxcm micro uk حسابات ميكرو

Trade forex with super-low spreads, automated execution, and 1K lot sizes. FXCM Micro is only available for individual, self-traded accounts.

FXCM Micro UK Account FAQ's

الاسئلة الشائعة حول fxcm micro

.) Q. If I currently have an active Standard (10k) account with FXCM Ltd,will I need to resubmit my ID and proof of residence to open a Micro account?

A. If you have an active FXCM Ltd account, you may not have to submit additional documents. If additional documents are required, you will be contacted by the Micro Operations staff via e-mail.

2.) Q. Are micro accounts through FXCM Ltd available to Australians?

A. FXCM Ltd does not offer Micro accounts for residents of Australia. We do offer Standard (10k) accounts under FXCM Australia which is registered and regulated by the ASIC. For more details please go to: [عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ]

3.) Q. Can I link my FXCM Ltd Standard (10k) account and my Micro account?

A. Standard (10k) and Micro accounts cannot be linked at this time.

4.) Q. Why is the minimum deposit amount via wire $1000 USD?

A. In order to continue to provide you with tight spreads for 1K lot sizes, we control expenses such as costly support services associated with processing wire deposits. A minimal deposit amount via wire is required in order to ensure our clients continue to receive the service/benefits associated with Micro accounts through FXCM Ltd.

5.) Q. How many times per month can I withdraw funds? Is there is a limit?

A. There is no limit to how often you can withdraw funds from your account. However, there are fees associated with each withdrawal request. For more information on the withdrawal process please visit our Trading Community by going here: [عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ]

6.) Q. When I update my banking information, my SWIFT code is not accepted. How do I update my SWIFT code online?

A. If you are unable to update your SWIFT code on [عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ], please contact your bank to ensure you have the correct SWIFT code. If your bank confirms that you have the correct SWIFT code, please submit your banking information to [عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ] from the e-mail address on file.

7.) Q. Can I apply for a Micro Joint account (two account holders)?

A. Micro accounts through FXCM Ltd are only offered as individual self-traded accounts. You can apply for a Joint Standard (10K) account by completing an application by clicking here: [عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ]

8.) Q. My application is complete, is there a time period I must fund my account by?

A. FXCM Ltd applicants are free to fund at their own convenience. However, all unfunded applications will be archived after 6 months, therefore you will be required to resubmit a new application. It is recommended that you fund your account upon receiving your account information. Should you decide to close your account, you can simply withdraw funds (administrative fee will apply).

9.) Q. How do I file taxes for my Micro account?

A. To obtain tax information on your account, please retrieve a copy of your Account Statement after logging into the Trading Station and then consult a tax advisor for further information. FXCM Ltd recommends that you seek a very competent tax advisor who will better aid you in structuring your trading account.

10.) Q. If I close my account, do I still have access to account activity and trading statements?

A. You will still have access to generate account activity and trading statements. Reports may be inaccessible after market closure due to server maintenance. If you find that you no longer have access to run reports (during normal market hours), please contact [عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ] for further instructions.

11.) Q. How long will it take for funds to be deposited into my Micro account?

A. Your deposit will generally clear within 1 business day to your FX trading account. We do advise that in some cases, delays in processing may occur. If we encounter any problems with your transaction, you will be notified via e-mail.

12.) Q. Can I become a Gold client with an Micro account?

A. The maximum account balance for Micro accounts is $5,000. The Gold account is designed to reward clients with deposits of $25,000 or more. FXCM Ltd offers Gold status on Standard (10K) accounts. To become a Gold account holder, please complete an application by clicking here: [عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ]. For additional information on Gold accounts, please visit: [عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ] for various account platforms.

حسابات الميكرو لا يتوفر بها دعم مباشر ، ولا يتوفر بها حسابات اسلامية

http://forum.borsaat.com/t551.html
رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

جديد مواضيع منتدى برامج التداول و الشارتات و الشركات

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
fxcm dubai - fxcm broker دبي alex_m منتدى برامج التداول و الشارتات و الشركات 3 12 - 01 - 2010 09:15 PM
أصحاب حسابات الميكرو لدى افكسيم fxcm micro مبتدئ منتدى تداول العملات العام 12 17 - 12 - 2009 08:47 PM
fxcm trading - fxcm forex alex_m منتدى برامج التداول و الشارتات و الشركات 0 13 - 12 - 2009 10:10 PM
fxcm metatrader - ميتاتريدر fxcm sam73 منتدى برامج التداول و الشارتات و الشركات 0 13 - 12 - 2009 09:30 PM
حساب ميكرو 25$ هدية من شركة FXCM خــالــد عمــران منتدى تداول العملات العام 8 04 - 11 - 2009 11:08 AM

02:55 AM