عضو جديد
تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
المشاركات: 59
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
memoman2005 is on a distinguished road
27 - 09 - 2009, 03:42 PM
memoman2005 غير متواجد حالياً  
افتراضي كورس رائع للمبتدأين والمحترفين
اسم الكورس 5 Technical Signals You Should NOT Trade Forex Without Free Course.

معلومات عن الكورس
Are you confused and overwhelmed with vast array of trading strategies you are being presented? Do you have indicators upon indicators on your charts. What's the point of having all those fancy bells and whistles when they get in the way of consistently taking gains from the market?
Ever since I starting trading full-time over 10 years ago, I have spent nearly every waking moment studying the markets, as many of those who have run into me online at 3 am can attest to! For me, trading is more than just a business. It is a passion! When I first began trading, I had no idea where to start. I picked up a few trading books, but simply could not make sense of the plethora of concepts and systems being thrown at me. In frustration, I decided that what I needed was a simple starting point. One idea that caught my eye was that price movements could be broken down into patterns. So the question was, given that even within this specific realm of analysis there was a vast array of differing opinions and styles… “How can I make this knowledge actually work for me?”

I decided I had to ignore all outside sources of market information and education. I set up my charts and began to build upon the foundation of analyzing price movement, keeping indicators to a minimum. In time, I learned that many of the concepts I stumbled across were in fact in those books. But discovering them myself enabled me to uncover a lot of the ins and outs that those books do not cover. Needless to say, I made many wrong turns along the way, but the end result was one of my own making. I was able to avoid many of the more costly mistakes of my counter-parts who would jump from one idea and strategy to the next in the hope of finding the elusive Holy Grail.

In much the same way that human behavior can be broken down into a number of different categories, so can the markets. I think of market in terms of “the bigger picture.” After years of trading the live markets, I have condensed my system down into 5 major technical indicators or tools inherent to every pattern and setup that forms in the market.

I called this system of trading: "5 Powerful Technical Indicators You should NOT Trade WITHOUT" I will reveal the five most odds on each and every trade that I personally take. These powerful signals have stood the test of time in all

I will show you how to use these five technical signals step-by-step. Every nuance and application will be explained clearly using interactive video and audio in a way that even new traders can easily master and start applying them to the market immediately without feeling confused and overwhelmed. You can watch these videos segments as many times as you like and learn at your own pace. Put these techniques into use immediately and see immediate results.

I will also discuss subtle nuances that even the most advanced traders can use to develop and fine-tune their skills.

These powerful signals apply not only to every time frame market conditions and they are as accurate as ever in today's volatile market. from scalping to investing, but to every market from stocks, E-minis, bonds, options, and much more. powerful tools that I rely on everyday in order to calculate the The ability to transcend timeand markets is just one of the reasons these tools are so powerful and can create long-lasting success. I like to keep things simple. There are no intricate tools or indicators that you need to learn. Every indicator I use is widely available to anyone with a computer and internet connection and the techniques are such that I was able to teach them to a particularly enthusiastic 7-year-old. The primary focus of this course is to share these tools with you and to provide you with a solid foundation for your own education as a trader. I will be going over each of these five technical tools in detail, discuss how to compile these tools into workable formulas and techniques and show you how to use them to judge the odds on a trade. I will show you how to evaluate the risk-reward potential on each and every position you are looking at entering, including how to manage these positions once they are open.
موقع الكورس
[عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ]
التحميل
part 1
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6

password

الموضوع منقول للفائدة

أرجو الدعاء لى ولوالدى
رد مع اقتباس

عضو جديد

افتراضي رد: كورس رائع للمبتدأين والمحترفين
2#
28 - 09 - 2009, 02:10 PM
39 مشاهدة ومافيش ولا رد واحد ياريت يكون فى حد دعا
رد مع اقتباس
عضو متميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 3,176
معدل تقييم المستوى: 19
Trend is on a distinguished road
3#
28 - 09 - 2009, 07:03 PM
جزاك الله كل خير
Trend غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
الصورة الرمزية dr_mamy2006
عضو متميز
الصورة الرمزية dr_mamy2006

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
الدولة: egypt
المشاركات: 4,509
خبرة السوق: 3 الى 5 سنوات
معدل تقييم المستوى: 20
dr_mamy2006 is on a distinguished road
4#
28 - 09 - 2009, 07:57 PM
بارك الله فيك جارى التنزيل
وربنا يزيدك من علمه وفضلة
تحياتى
dr_mamy2006 غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
الصورة الرمزية mr@nabil
عضو فـعّـال
الصورة الرمزية mr@nabil

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
المشاركات: 1,152
خبرة السوق: 6 شهور الى سنة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
mr@nabil is on a distinguished road
5#
28 - 09 - 2009, 08:06 PM

التوقيع

طريقـــــــــــــك الحقيـــــــــــــــقى للقــــــــــوة العاشـــــــــرة

دخولي متقطع جدا للإمتحانات إدعولي
mr@nabil غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
عضو جديد

6#
30 - 09 - 2009, 12:53 PM
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Trend مشاهدة المشاركة
جزاك الله كل خير
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dr_mamy2006 مشاهدة المشاركة
بارك الله فيك جارى التنزيل
وربنا يزيدك من علمه وفضلة
تحياتى
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mr@nabil مشاهدة المشاركة
بارك الله فيكم ونورتم موضوعى المتواضع
رد مع اقتباس
الصورة الرمزية zorrozorro10
عضو جديد
الصورة الرمزية zorrozorro10

الدولة: اسكندرانى
المشاركات: 186
zorrozorro10 is on a distinguished road
7#
30 - 09 - 2009, 01:09 PM
thnaks allot man for your effort
zorrozorro10 غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2009
المشاركات: 375
alking is on a distinguished road
8#
01 - 10 - 2009, 02:55 AM
مشكور على الكورس الرائع اخى الكريم

التوقيع

ِ

alking غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
الصورة الرمزية عمرو ابراهيم
نائب المدير العام
الصورة الرمزية عمرو ابراهيم

الدولة: في قلب من احب
المشاركات: 25,744
خبرة السوق: اكثر من 10 سنوات
معدل تقييم المستوى: 41
عمرو ابراهيم is on a distinguished road
9#
01 - 10 - 2009, 05:17 AM
مشكور يالغالي يسلموووو ايدك حبيبي وجاري تحميل الدورس
حياك الله ماقصرت
عمرو ابراهيم متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2009
المشاركات: 18
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
kapo is on a distinguished road
10#
01 - 10 - 2009, 05:48 AM
بجد موضوع يستاهل
ربنا يكتر من مواضيعك
انا دعيتلك اهوا
kapo غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
للمبتدأين, رائع, والمحترفين, كورس

جديد مواضيع منتدى تداول العملات العام

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
استراتيجيه مضمونه 100% للمبتدئبن والمحترفين الاول استراتيجية - استراتيجيات التداول 129 25 - 07 - 2019 04:47 PM

12:20 AM