معدل تقييم المستوى: 11
facebook. is on a distinguished road
08 - 09 - 2014, 01:06 PM
facebook. غير متواجد حالياً  
افتراضي قصة قصيرة بالانجليزي عن الرسول

هذه قصة لمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم

Peace be upon you and Allah's mercy and blessings

"Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him"

Is the seal of God's messengers and prophets, were sent by God to all people, the message universal.

The Almighty said: {Muhammad is not the father of one of your men, but the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets and Allah is Knower of everything} [parties: 40].
He says a letter to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him: {We sent thee but to people all the glad tidings and a warner, but most people know not [Saba: 28].

* The proportion of Sharif peace be upon him:

Mohammed is the prophet, and his name in the Bible Ahmed.
1 - Ibn Abdullah, the youngest children of Abdul Muttalib ten.
2 - Ibn 'Abd al-Muttalib - and Shaybah Praise his name because he was born with a Shiba - but said to him, Abdul Muttalib, because his uncle Muttalib Erdfh behind him and heirs of the body of a paragraph, it was said to him: Who is this? He said Abdi, who asked him, shame!!
3 - Ibn Hashem - and his name Amr - and called Hashima: because it went to the Levant in the famine severely hit the Quraysh, he bought a thorough and cakes, and made it the Mecca of the season, Vhishm bread and cakes, and slaughter the islands and make it Threyda, feed the people until Ohbahm.
4 - Ibn Abd Manaf - and his name-changing - and was said to him: the moon Batha hasan and beauty, and the contrary: the name of an idol.
5 - Ibn Qusai - Zaid and his name - and the title Bgosai: for it is far from his family and his country with his mother after the death of his father. And said to him: because God complex collection of the tribes of Quraish in Mecca after separated.
6 - I dogs - named Hakim, said: loop - and the title of dogs: it was a lot of hunting with dogs.
7 - I'm the sixth time an ancestor of Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him.
8 - I have heel was gathering his people on Arabism - ie the day of mercy, the day of Friday - Faazhm and remind them of the coming of the Prophet peace be upon him, and Enbihm that of his son, and instruct them to follow him.
9 - I Loay Loay and minimize any, a wild bull.
10 - Ibn Ghalib.
11 - I'm Fehr and he was generous about looking for people with disabilities it well to them, and Fehr: The name of the stone on the amount of fill to stop.
12 - son of the owner.
13 - I'm a Nadr Quraish, it was his son he Qureshi, and it was not his child is not Baqrhi. Nadr and in the language: red gold. It was said that the Quraish Fehr is the owner of the bin.
14 - I'm Kenana.
15 - Ibn Khuzaymah.
16 - I'm aware of.
17 - Elias and I was in the Arabs like to Lukman Hakim in his people.
18 - I'm harmful, and it was nice but did not see one like him, with the rule of Mothorh. And harmful in the language: white. And harmful born Ismail agreement of all the people of descent.
19 - I'm Nizar was the most beautiful people of his time, and Erjham mind. And Nizar in the language taken from Alenzarh, a few.
20 - I'm prepared was the wars and raids, and did not fight anyone but returned in victory. And a prepared taken from Tmadd, if intensified and strong.
21 - son of Adnan.
When Adnan stand that is true of a series of rates of the Prophet peace be upon him, narrated that Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him what was attributed to Adnan Karim said: from here lies Alnsabon.
All these masters of ancestors in their people, the leaders of Othara, and percentage of the Prophet peace be upon him Ashraf lineages.
Alnsabon not different in the proportions of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to Adnan, but differed from Adnan to Ishmael, and the compound it - right, which no doubt - is that the percentage of blessings and peace to end Ismail bin Ibrahim, peace be upon them.
And his mother prayed to God be upon him: Is it safe girl gave bin Abd Manaf bin Zahra bin bin dogs back .. And so on until the last series of ratios prayers be upon the Prophet, meets and her husband Abdullah in dogs.
The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him the option of the choice of an option.
It was narrated from Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him said: "God created the universe Fjalna of well-being, the best of Qrnhm, then choose the tribes Fjalna best of tribe, then the choice of homes Fjalna of good homes, I am well-being, soul and well-being beta."
And Waathilah bin Asqa may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "God has chosen who was born Ibrahim Ismail, chosen from Born Ismail Bani Kenana, chosen from Bani Kenana Qureshi, chosen from Quraish Bani Hashim, Astafana of the sons of Hashem" .

* His peace be upon him:
1 - Born Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him on Monday (9) of the first month of spring in the elephant, and so about a year (570 m), ie, before about immigration (53) years.
2 - Boukdegh and married when he reached the age of (25) years.
3 - and God revealed to him when he reached forty years old, so about a year (610 m).
4 - and God had commanded him convey what was revealed to him after about three years of his prophethood, so he calls to God with wisdom and beautiful preaching, and to broadcast calls to God in Mecca and around the order of ten years after his mission, until the ear of God to him to emigrate to Yathrib (Medina).
5 - emigrated to them and make them call center, and the capital of their own religious state of Islam, and that was in 12 of the first spring of the first year of the Hijri year account, which approved the first (July 16, 622 AD).

قصة قصيرة بالانجليزي عن الرسول

الترجمة

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

"سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم"

هو خاتم رسل الله وأنبيائه، وقد أرسله الله إلى الناس كافةً، برسالةٍ عامةٍ شاملةٍ.

قال تعالى: {مَا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِنْ رِجَالِكُمْ وَلَكِنْ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا} [الأحزاب: 40].
وقال تعالى خطاباً لنبيه محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم: {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلا كَافَّةً لِلنَّاسِ بَشِيرًا وَنَذِيرًا وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لا يَعْلَمُونَ} [سبأ: 28].

* نسبه الشريف صلى الله عليه وسلم:

هو سيدنا محمد، واسمه في الإِنجيل أحمد.
1- ابن عبد الله، وهو أصغر أولاد عبد المطلب العشرة.
2- ابن عبد المطَّلب - واسمه شيبة الحمد لأنه ولد وله شيبة - وإنما قيل له: عبد المطلب، لأن عمه المطَّلب أردفه خلفه وكان بهيئة رثة لفقره، فقيل له: من هذا؟ فقال: عبدي، حياء ممن سأله!!
3- ابن هاشم - واسمه عمرو - وسمي هاشماً: لأنه خرج إلى الشام في مجاعة شديدة أصابت قريشاً، فاشترى دقيقاً وكعكاً، وقدم به مكة في الموسم، فهشم الخبز والكعك، ونحر جُزُراً وجعل ذلك ثريداً، وأطعم الناس حتى أشبعهم.
4- ابن عبد مناف - واسمه المغيرة - وكان يقال له: قمر البطحاء لحسنه وجماله، ومناف: اسم صنم.
5- ابن قصيّ - واسمه زيد - ولقب بقصي: لأنه أُبعد عن أهله ووطنه مع أمه بعد وفاة أبيه. ويقال له: مُجمّع لأن الله جمع به القبائل من قريش في مكة بعد تفرقها.
6- ابن كلاب - واسمه حكيم، وقيل: عروة - ولُقِّب بكلاب: لأنه كان يكثر الصيد بالكلاب.
7- ابن مُرّة وهو الجد السادس لأبي بكر الصديق رضي الله عنه.
8- ابن كعب وقد كان يجمع قومه يوم العروبة - أي: يوم الرحمة، وهو يوم الجمعة - فيعظهم ويذكرهم بمبعث النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم، وينبئهم بأنه من ولده، ويأمرهم باتباعه.
9- ابن لؤي ولؤي تصغير لأي، وهو الثور الوحشي.
10- ابن غالب.
11- ابن فهر وكان كريماً يفتش عن ذوي الحاجات فيحسن إليهم، وفهر: اسم للحجر على مقدار ملء الكف.
12- ابن مالك.
13- ابن النَّضْر وهو قريش فمن كان من ولده فهو قرشي، ومن لم يكن من ولده فليس بقرشي. والنضر في اللغة: الذهب الأحمر. وقيل: قريش هو فهر بن مالك.
14- ابن كنانة.
15- ابن خزيمة.
16- ابن مُدرِكة.
17- ابن إلياس وكان في العرب مثل لقمان الحكيم في قومه.
18- ابن مُضَر وكان جميلاً لم يره أحد إلاَّ أحبه، وله حِكَمٌ مأثورةٌ. والمضر في اللغة: الأبيض. ومضر من ولد إسماعيل باتفاق جميع أهل النسب.
19- ابن نِزار وكان أجمل أهل زمانه، وأرجحهم عقلاً. ونزار في اللغة مأخوذة من النزارة، وهي القلة.
20- ابن مَعَدّ وقد كان صاحب حروب وغارات، ولم يحارب أحداً إلاَّ رجع بالنصر. ومعدُّ: مأخوذ من تمعدد، إذا اشتد وقوي.
21- ابن عدنان.
وعند عدنان يقف ما صحَّ من سلسلة نسب الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم، فعن ابن عباس رضي الله عنه من النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم لما بلغ نسبه الكريم إلى عدنان قال: من ههنا كذب النسّابون.
وكل هؤلاء الجدود سادة في قومهم، قادةً أطهاراً، ونسب الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم أشرف الأنساب.
ولا يختلف النسّابون في نسب سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى عدنان، وإنما اختلفوا من عدنان إلى إسماعيل، ومن المجمع عليه - الحقّ الذي لا ريب فيه -: من نسبه عليه الصلاة والسلام ينتهي إلى إسماعيل بن إبراهيم عليهما السلام.
وأمه صلى لله عليه وسلم: هي آمنة بنت وهبٍ بن عبد مناف بن زهرة بن كلاب بن مرة.. وهكذا حتى آخر سلسلة نسب الرسول صلوات الله عليه، فتجتمع هي وزوجها عبد الله في كلاب.
ورسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم خيار من خيار من خيار.
فعن العباس رضي الله عنه من النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "إن الله خلق الخلق فجعلني من خيرهم، من خير قرنهم، ثمّ تخيَّر القبائل فجعلني من خير قبيلةٍ، ثم تخير البيوت فجعلني من خير بيوتهم، فأنا خيرهم نفساً وخيرهم بيتاً".
وعن واثلة بن الأسقع رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : "إن الله اصطفى من ولد إبراهيم إسماعيل، واصطفى من ولد إسماعيل بني كنانة، واصطفى من بني كنانة قريشاً، واصطفى من قريش بني هاشم، واصطفاني من بني هاشم".

* حياته صلى الله عليه وسلم:
1- ولد سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم يوم الاثنين (9) من شهر ربيع الأول عام الفيل، وذلك حوالي سنة (570م)، أي قبل الهجرة بنحو (53) سنة.
2- وتزوج بخديجة لما بلغ من العمر (25) سنة.
3- وأوحى الله إليه لما بلغ عمره أربعين سنة، وذلك حوالي سنة (610م).
4- وأمره الله بتبليغ ما أُنزل إليه بعد نحو ثلاث سنين من نبوته، فقام يدعو إلى الله بالحكمة والموعظة الحسنة، ولبث يدعو إلى الله في مكة وما حولها نحواً من عشر سنين بعد بعثته، حتى أذن الله له بالهجرة إلى يثرب (المدينة المنورة).
5- فهاجر إليها وجعلها مركز دعوته، وعاصمة دولته الدينية، دولة الإِسلام، وكان ذلك في 12 من ربيع الأول للسنة الأولى من حساب السنوات الهجرية، التي يوافق أولها (16 تموز 622م).
6- ولما أكمل الله للناس دينهم، وأتم عليهم نعمته، وأدى رسوله محمد صلوات الله عليه الأمانة، وبلغ الرسالة، ونصح الأمة، وفتح الله عليه بالنصر المبين، اصطفاه الله فقبض روحه، وكان ذلك في يوم الاثنين

قصة قصيرة بالانجليزي عن الرسول

التوقيع

s i g n
رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

جديد مواضيع استراحة بورصات

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
قصص قصيرة بالانجليزي hames استراحة بورصات 1 05 - 12 - 2018 08:05 PM
قصة قصيرة جدا جدا بالانجليزي facebook. استراحة بورصات 0 04 - 09 - 2014 02:59 PM
قصة قصيرة جدا جدا جدا بالانجليزي facebook. استراحة بورصات 0 04 - 09 - 2014 12:48 AM

02:23 PM