• 3:38 مساءاً

تابع توصيات بلدنا ( فوريكس مان ) 400 نقطة يوميا ( استراتيجية الانتحار)

إضافة رد
Like Tree7Likes

أدوات الموضوع
عضو فـعّـال

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
الدولة: EGYPT
المشاركات: 1,977
خبرة السوق: 3 الى 5 سنوات
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
HOSSAM ELSAWY is on a distinguished road
افتراضي رد: تابع توصيات بلدنا ( فوريكس مان ) 400 نقطة يوميا ( استراتيجية الانتحار)
4231#
23 - 07 - 2010, 10:31 PM
السلام عليكم
ممكن اقول كلمة حق يا جماعه
الاستاذ حوده قال اهم حاجه ادارة رأس المال الصح
وفيه حاجه مهمه جدا اتعلمتها من كبار رجال الفوركس فى العالم كله
(قبل ما تحسب مكسبك احسب خسارتك)
بمعنى انا دخلت صفقه وهدف 10 نقاط ورأس مالى مثلا 1000 دولار
يبقى هخلى النقطة بكام
نقول دولار مثلا
طيب يبقى لو كسبت هتكسب 10 دولار
طب لو السعر قلب معاك 200 نقطة مثلا
يبقى خسارتك 200 دولار
كتير صح
يبقى من الاول كنت اخلى النقه مثلا ب 10 سنت او حتى 20
يبقى خسارتى 20 او حتى 40 دولار مش كتير صح
ولو كسبت يبقى كام
4 او 8 دولار مش كتير برده
بس نخلى بالنا من حاجه عندنا كام صفقه اتفعلت نقول 4
يبقى 4*4=16 دولار
اعتقد لو طلعت يوميا بمبلغ زى ده فى الشهر يكون حسابك مكسبه اكتر من 40%
ايه رئيك فى الحسبة دى
اهم حاجه فى الفوركس انك متخسرش مش تكسب
وفيه مقوله جميلة اوى سمعتها من اكبر محلل فى العالم
مش فاكر اسمه صراحه بس بيقول
((لا تخسر)) ودى احب اختم بيها كلامى
شكرا
من اخوكم الفقير الى الله الذى استفاد كثيرا من اقوى منتدى فوركس فى العالم
HOSSAM ELSAWY غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس

عضو فـعّـال

افتراضي رد: تابع توصيات بلدنا ( فوريكس مان ) 400 نقطة يوميا ( استراتيجية الانتحار)
4232#
23 - 07 - 2010, 10:33 PM
ياجماعه صفقة اليورو ان شاء الله الى الهدف بعد عناء طول اليوم
الصبر حلو
رد مع اقتباس
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 79
معدل تقييم المستوى: 14
طريف is on a distinguished road
4233#
23 - 07 - 2010, 10:39 PM
With what you learn from the worst Forex trading strategy, you will be able to create a system that will produce some tremendous long-term gains. The worst Forex trading strategy I`m referring to, which is simply the worst Forex trading strategy I have ever encountered, is known as averaging down. This horrifying Forex trading strategy is the process of buying more shares that you had previously acquired, as the price drops.

Traders often purchase shares this way in an effort to reduce their initial entry price.

Only bad investors average down by buying shares of a sinking assests to decrease their overall average price per share. This Forex trading strategy is hardly ever effective, and is often like throwing good money after bad. It also magnifies a trader`s loss if the share keeps dropping. Remember, just because a share is cheap now that doesn`t mean it`s not going to get any cheaper. However, let`s examine how this devastating Forex trading strategy works. Say you bought one thousand shares at $40.

The novice investor may not have a stop loss in place, and the share price falls to $30 dollars. Here comes the stupidity of this Forex trading strategy — to average down the novice trader might by another thousand shares at $30 to lower the average cost per share that he`d already purchased. So, his average cost per share would now be $35.

Unfortunately, the share price may fall even further, and the novice trader will again buy more shares to reduce the average cost per share. They end up buying more and more into a share that`s losing their money.

Now, imagine this Forex trading strategy being applied to a portfolio of assets. In the end, all the capital will automatically be allocated to the worse performing assets in the portfolio while the best performing assets are sold off. The result is, at best, a disastrous underperformance versus the market.

If a trader uses an averaging down system and uses margins, their losses will be magnified even further. The biggest problem with this Forex trading strategy is that a trader`s gains are cut short, and the losers are left to run. My advice is — never average down. The process of buying a share, watching it fall, and then throwing more money at it in the hopes that you`ll either get back to break even or make a bigger killing is one of the most misguided pieces of advice on Wall Street. Never be faced with a situation where you`ll ask yourself, Should I risk even more than I originally intended in a desperate attempt to lower my cost and save my butt?`

Instead, design a simple, robust system with good money management rules. I can practically guarantee the results will be better than averaging down.

التوقيع

[عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ]

طريف غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
الصورة الرمزية الزعيم هارد
عضو فـضـي
الصورة الرمزية الزعيم هارد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
المشاركات: 3,286
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
الزعيم هارد is on a distinguished road
4234#
23 - 07 - 2010, 10:44 PM
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طريف مشاهدة المشاركة
With what you learn from the worst Forex trading strategy, you will be able to create a system that will produce some tremendous long-term gains. The worst Forex trading strategy I`m referring to, which is simply the worst Forex trading strategy I have ever encountered, is known as averaging down. This horrifying Forex trading strategy is the process of buying more shares that you had previously acquired, as the price drops.

Traders often purchase shares this way in an effort to reduce their initial entry price.

Only bad investors average down by buying shares of a sinking assests to decrease their overall average price per share. This Forex trading strategy is hardly ever effective, and is often like throwing good money after bad. It also magnifies a trader`s loss if the share keeps dropping. Remember, just because a share is cheap now that doesn`t mean it`s not going to get any cheaper. However, let`s examine how this devastating Forex trading strategy works. Say you bought one thousand shares at $40.

The novice investor may not have a stop loss in place, and the share price falls to $30 dollars. Here comes the stupidity of this Forex trading strategy — to average down the novice trader might by another thousand shares at $30 to lower the average cost per share that he`d already purchased. So, his average cost per share would now be $35.

Unfortunately, the share price may fall even further, and the novice trader will again buy more shares to reduce the average cost per share. They end up buying more and more into a share that`s losing their money.

Now, imagine this Forex trading strategy being applied to a portfolio of assets. In the end, all the capital will automatically be allocated to the worse performing assets in the portfolio while the best performing assets are sold off. The result is, at best, a disastrous underperformance versus the market.

If a trader uses an averaging down system and uses margins, their losses will be magnified even further. The biggest problem with this Forex trading strategy is that a trader`s gains are cut short, and the losers are left to run. My advice is — never average down. The process of buying a share, watching it fall, and then throwing more money at it in the hopes that you`ll either get back to break even or make a bigger killing is one of the most misguided pieces of advice on Wall Street. Never be faced with a situation where you`ll ask yourself, Should I risk even more than I originally intended in a desperate attempt to lower my cost and save my butt?`

Instead, design a simple, robust system with good money management rules. I can practically guarantee the results will be better than averaging down.

الله .. كلام جميل بجد

مفهمتش منه اي حاجة .. ياعم النبي عربي وخلي البساط احمدي

التوقيع

الـــــــــــزعيم هــــــــــــــــــــــــارد
احمد عبدالعزيز
الزعيم هارد غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
عضو جديد

المشاركات: 79
طريف is on a distinguished road
4235#
23 - 07 - 2010, 10:47 PM
Before we go into 7 rules of Forex Trading, that have been approved by a number of full time and successful traders, I'd like to narrate this story.

There was a lion, a donkey and a fox all keen to go out rabbit hunting together. After a productive day of hunting, the three of them sit around the pile of rabbits and the lion asks the Donkey, "Mr Donkey, would you please divide the pile into equal shares for the 3 of us?". The Donkey obliges and counts the rabbits into three equal piles for each of them. The Lion immediately roared and pounced him. He then piled all the rabbits on top of the donkey and asked the Fox "Mr Fox, would you please divide the rabbits up evenly between us?". The Fox takes out 1 scrawny rabbit from the pile and puts it in a pile for himself then say "There you go, Mr Lion, that's your pile" pointing to the large pile of rabbits. The lion says "Mr Fox, where did you learn to divide so equally?" and the fox says "The Donkey taught me."

The moral of the story is to learn from others' mistakes. Now we proceed to our 7 rules. These are for you benefit as mentioned earlier, from experienced, successful traders.

Rule #1 Never risk any more than you can afford to lose, you will lose money, all traders do, make sure you're not sacrificing anything else important in the process

Rule #2 Never risk any more than 2% of your margin trading account on a simple trade. For mini account holders, 2% of $300 would be $6 so realistically you would need around $15 so you can make this 5%. As soon as your account size is big enough, make this 2%.

Rule #3 Always use a stop loss order. If you haven't figured out where your stop loss order and limit order should be at the start of your trade then you shouldn't be trading.

Rule #4 Know your exit point before you enter a trade.

Rule #5 Demo Trade First: Become successful with paper trading when there's nothing on the line before you open a real account.

Rule #6 Take a breather when your equity has taken a dive.

Rule #7 Don't let your emotions call the shots: Stay cool, calm and collected. Patience and a clear head will win the game.

التوقيع

طريف غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
عضو فـعّـال

4236#
23 - 07 - 2010, 10:55 PM
good story
رد مع اقتباس
عضو جديد

المشاركات: 63
kamba14 is on a distinguished road
4237#
23 - 07 - 2010, 10:59 PM
فى امل يا كبير ان الاحوال تتعدل ان شاء الله الاسبوع المقبل
kamba14 غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
عضو فـعّـال

4238#
23 - 07 - 2010, 11:02 PM
we should learn from mistakes of others and to be care in the next time
رد مع اقتباس
عضو فـعّـال

4239#
23 - 07 - 2010, 11:04 PM
نترك الصفقات بقى للاسبوع القادم ولا نقفلها على الخسارة الموجوده افضل
ايه رئي الخبراء
رد مع اقتباس
الصورة الرمزية Dr.mohammad
عضو نشيط جدا
الصورة الرمزية Dr.mohammad

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
الدولة: المملكه العربيه السعوديه
المشاركات: 904
خبرة السوق: 1 الى 3 سنوات
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
Dr.mohammad is on a distinguished road
Unhappy رد: تابع توصيات بلدنا ( فوريكس مان ) 400 نقطة يوميا ( استراتيجية الانتحار)
4240#
23 - 07 - 2010, 11:45 PM
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طريف مشاهدة المشاركة
Before we go into 7 rules of Forex Trading, that have been approved by a number of full time and successful traders, I'd like to narrate this story.

There was a lion, a donkey and a fox all keen to go out rabbit hunting together. After a productive day of hunting, the three of them sit around the pile of rabbits and the lion asks the Donkey, "Mr Donkey, would you please divide the pile into equal shares for the 3 of us?". The Donkey obliges and counts the rabbits into three equal piles for each of them. The Lion immediately roared and pounced him. He then piled all the rabbits on top of the donkey and asked the Fox "Mr Fox, would you please divide the rabbits up evenly between us?". The Fox takes out 1 scrawny rabbit from the pile and puts it in a pile for himself then say "There you go, Mr Lion, that's your pile" pointing to the large pile of rabbits. The lion says "Mr Fox, where did you learn to divide so equally?" and the fox says "The Donkey taught me."

The moral of the story is to learn from others' mistakes. Now we proceed to our 7 rules. These are for you benefit as mentioned earlier, from experienced, successful traders.

Rule #1 Never risk any more than you can afford to lose, you will lose money, all traders do, make sure you're not sacrificing anything else important in the process

Rule #2 Never risk any more than 2% of your margin trading account on a simple trade. For mini account holders, 2% of $300 would be $6 so realistically you would need around $15 so you can make this 5%. As soon as your account size is big enough, make this 2%.

Rule #3 Always use a stop loss order. If you haven't figured out where your stop loss order and limit order should be at the start of your trade then you shouldn't be trading.

Rule #4 Know your exit point before you enter a trade.

Rule #5 Demo Trade First: Become successful with paper trading when there's nothing on the line before you open a real account.

Rule #6 Take a breather when your equity has taken a dive.

Rule #7 Don't let your emotions call the shots: Stay cool, calm and collected. Patience and a clear head will win the game.
هوه حبه بعد الاكل علشان الامتصاص بس زي بعضو خلي حبه قبل الاكل وحبه مع الاكل وحبه بعد الاكل و بالشفا

التوقيع

Dr.mohammad غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس

جديد مواضيع قسم التوصيات - توصيات العملات

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
اهم القواعد لوضع استراتيجية في فوركس موهوب فوركس استراتيجية - استراتيجيات التداول 21 23 - 03 - 2012 06:25 AM
حصريا : استراتيجية الانتحار للقضاء على الاسعار / اليوم نغير تاريخ الفوركس فوريكس مان منتدى تداول العملات العام 401 19 - 03 - 2012 01:30 AM
توصيات يومية و ارباح من 100: 150 نقطة مضمونين يوميا ان شاء الله medooomdm منتدى تداول العملات العام 102 14 - 03 - 2012 06:38 PM

03:38 PM