المشاركات: 1,667
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
expert is on a distinguished road
15 - 09 - 2009, 08:10 PM
expert غير متواجد حالياً  
افتراضي مسيجات بالانجليزيه تهنئه بالعيد

هـــذي مسجات باللغة الإنجليزية كتهنئــــة بالعيد

When my arms can not reach people close to my heart. I
always hug them with my prayers. May Allah peace be with you, a very happy EID MUBARAK.

Network busy number busy, No signal massage not sent,
that is what we will see on first day of EID, So HAPPY EID DAY, before the rush start.

Do you know the Meaning of EID, I think it means ENJOY in DUNIYA, So, in your life all moments bring EID for you, Wish You, EID MUBARAK.

Wish you a beautiful EID, let me be the first to wish you EID MUBARAK, wishing you happy EID MUBARAK, the beauty of our relationship is love specially for you

No shadow to depress you, only joys to surround you, god himself to bless you, these are my wishes for you, today, tomorrow, and everyday, EID MUBARAK

May the angels protect you, may the sadness forget you, may goodness surround you and may Allah always bless you, EID MUBARAK.

May God send his Love like Sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your Heart and filled your Life on this EID DAY, Wishing you EID MUBARAK

Happy memories will always be a special gift of Eid. Thoughts of you will always be a special part of Eid

May the special joy of Eid be your throughout the year, to fill your day with happiness and warm your heart with cheer. Happy Eid Day

The laughter, the smiles, and the memories we have shared through the years, a love on which I can depend, my forever friend. Remembering you with love on this Eid.

There will be flowers, gifts and fun, as you celebrate your day with everyone, a wish is on your way, to enhance the beauty of the day. Have a wonderful Eid Day.

Will ever know how much you mean and words could never say.. The happiness that is wished for you on Eid day.

I know you never forget the very special moments we have shared so far. Distance only makes me value the times we able to share all the more. Missing you at Eid.

May every minute of your Eid be happy, warm and bright, May all your hopes
and dreams turn out exactly right, I wish you Happy

Looking into each other heart. Dreaming dreams together, and following those dreams through the years. hand in hand, This is what it meant to love. Happy EID.

make a wish & dream it
I know it will come true
there's no one who deserves it
Quite as much as u
(Happy EID)

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

جديد مواضيع استراحة بورصات

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
رد: قصه روعه بالانجليزيه مع الترجمه mahmoud-a استراحة بورصات 2 16 - 11 - 2018 02:21 PM
الرياض: ندوة تشخص واقع الفرص الاستثمارية لسيدات الأعمال مساهم منتدى الاسهم السعودية 0 23 - 02 - 2009 05:32 AM

08:20 AM