تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
المشاركات: 1,791
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
hames is on a distinguished road
24 - 03 - 2010, 06:50 AM
hames غير متواجد حالياً  
افتراضي قصص قصيرة بالانجليزي
قصص قصيرة بالانجليزي
There was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.”

So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got angry. As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting angry and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was happy with his efforts and said to him: “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get angry.”

The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get angry, until there were no nails left in the fence.

He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” Then he added: “When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn’t matter how many times you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain]
قصص قصيرة بالانجليزي

A little boy asked his mother, Why are you crying ?

Because I'm a woman, she told him

I don't understand, he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, And you never will

Later the little boy asked his father, Why does mother seem to cry for no reason ?

All women cry for no reason, was all his dad could say

The boy still didn't get an answer! so he only had his old grandfather to ask

The little boy asked his grandfather, why do women cry so easily

The grandfather said, when God made women, she had to be special.
He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet ! gentle enough to give comfort
God gave her an inner strength to endurechildbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children

God gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,
and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining

God gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly

God gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart

God gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,
but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly

And finally, God gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed

You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the
clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway toher heart - the place where love resides

قصص قصيرة بالانجليزي

رد مع اقتباس

عضو الماسي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
المشاركات: 37,798
معدل تقييم المستوى: 52
محمد حمدى ناصف is on a distinguished road
افتراضي رد: قصص قصيرة بالانجليزي
2#
05 - 12 - 2018, 08:05 PM
جزاكم الله خيرا

ودى واحترامى