معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
نمبر ون is on a distinguished road
افتراضي رد: اسماء بعض شركات الفوركسس المحترمة
71#
23 - 12 - 2016, 01:52 AM
نشر التوعية:

[عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ]

هذا موقع fca
اذهب هناك رجاء وأدخل اما اسم الشركة وليكن هاوس اوف بورص House of Borse Ltd أو رقم الشركة ولنختار هذه اشلركة ايضا ورقم الفسح 631382

ستجد عنوان رئيسي باسم: Pesrmission
اضغط عليه ستجد عناوين فرعية كثيرة--ابحث عن: Dealing in investments as principal

في الأخير ستجد سطر باسم limitation تحت هذا العنوان الفرعي
هل ستقرأ: Limited Licence - matched principal broker
هذا يعني أن الشركة تدخلك فعلا في السوق الفعلي--يعني لكل صفقة هناك تكت نمبر ولو رغبت ممكن تعرف اين تمت عملية البيع--من باع منك او اشترى.

الماركت ميكر ستقرأ:
Rights to or interests in (both).

=
AlaaFX هل استفدت من هذا الرد؟

تم سؤال شخص بريطاني متخصص فكان رده علي:

matched principal broker: I believe that this is something to do with the way they display the entire history of each trade. I.E they allow you to see when and where the actual trade was executed with the principle broker. This ensures that you know the trades are getting passed straight on rather than being B-booked.
jarrah, hakem, muslim4ever and 2 others like this.
نمبر ون غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس

موقوف

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2015
المشاركات: 1,650
72#
23 - 12 - 2016, 02:02 AM
Svetlana George · London, United Kingdom
خبيرة إدارة محافظ بالبلايين منذ سنوات طويلة.

Hello

I have posted this under an aquaintances FaceBook account, as I don't agree with social media and the misuse it can be put too, however, the comments are mine, trust they are of interest.

Interesting e-mail and posting, I concur entirely with your comment (Caveat Emptor), I have been trading for a while, and have encountered a wide range of companies with varying experiences. But I am probably not your ordinary trader; I have many years corporate experience as head/director of £multi Billion International corporate divisions, which means I have a broad knowledge base to draw upon, particularly regulation and contracts.
Which means I am cautious before I enter into any binding agreement; during my trading I have noticed, that most newbie traders believe the Broker Hype and do not read the “Terms & conditions” , which is essential, no matter how many pages they may be, why:
1) There are a lot of brokers that state that by “Accessing their website/Downloading a Demo” you by default agree to their irrevocable terms.
2) New and existing traders should be extremely cautions following “Advertorials” these are often in the form of articles/Blogs purporting to report on the alleged successes of individuals, often they will back the unwary enquirer into a brokerage, which then offers a Bonus for signing up, what they DO NOT state, is the redemption terms, often these are not attainable, which means the Broker drains the Account of deposited funds.
3) As a policy I avoid ALL brokers listed and regulated in Cyprus and purport to be regulated by CySEC, this organisation is ineffective, and it has been proven are biased toward the Broker.
4) There is another trap, for the unwary Newbie trader, the so called Mentors/Experts, again, I have found there is a disproportionate number that have modus operandi, that is geared to extracting money from the newbie trader; The question to ask is: If they are that expert, then they should provide a mechanism to trial their systems and guidance, most do not; when you extrapolate their gross income * the purported number of paying members, this frequently amounts to £Millions, which means they are generating more than sufficient income with risking the market.
a. Therefore, the quest for the Newbie, should be, does this expert offer a free trial period/intro mentorship.
b. select a mentor that is prepared to show/demonstrate their live trading, anybody can put up old charts and declare themselves as “Experts”, to use an old saying, “wait until you see the whites of their eyes before you pull the trigger”. In essence, the Expert has to demonstrate their Bona fides first, if they will not, I suggest you walk away.
5) Regarding Brokers; the size of the Broker does not necessarily confer excellence, I use IG, but my experience is mixed, their support is lacking, especially if you are trading your UK account from overseas; they are limited in their markets, and charting.
a. My experience with them has been a journey punctuated by discoveries, to which the solutions are not divulged in advance, it requires the Account holder to be diligent enough to raise the questions, which frequently have solutions, but, you have to discover the discrepancy first.
6) I would suggest that any person considering Trading takes the time to do the research and persevere, do not be beguiled by the plethora of “One time Special offer” often found at the end of Webinars/Blogs; Trading is NOT a “Wham Bam Thank you mam, get rich quick” solution.
7) In conclusion; there is a lot of noise in on the internet regarding trading, caution and do your homework “Due Diligence” there are some golden nuggets amongst the information, however, finding them requires patience and perseverance, to use the well know adage “Failure to plan is a plan for failure”
رد مع اقتباس
موقوف

73#
23 - 12 - 2016, 02:08 AM
Hi Jarrart, thak you. Is Duckascopy EUROPE the same as Duckascopy bank in Switzerland? Duckaascopy -Switzerland would not allow to open an account ( i think less than 5k€ or 10k €) that was 2 years ago. They referred me to Duckascopy EUROPE which is located in think in Lithuania. So do you also recommend Duckaascopy EUROPE? THANKS, Isa

في ردود سابقة قلت لاتفيا وانا اقصد لتوانيا.
رد مع اقتباس
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
المشاركات: 331
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
samer1112 is on a distinguished road
74#
23 - 12 - 2016, 04:39 AM
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نمبر ون مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi Jarrart, thak you. Is Duckascopy EUROPE the same as Duckascopy bank in Switzerland? Duckaascopy -Switzerland would not allow to open an account ( i think less than 5k€ or 10k €) that was 2 years ago. They referred me to Duckascopy EUROPE which is located in think in Lithuania. So do you also recommend Duckaascopy EUROPE? THANKS, Isa

في ردود سابقة قلت لاتفيا وانا اقصد لتوانيا.
دوكاس كوبي اوروبا مركزهم في لاتفيا
Dukascopy Europe IBS AS
Lacplesa iela 20a-1, Riga,
LV-1011, Latvia
نمبر ون likes this.
samer1112 غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
موقوف

75#
23 - 12 - 2016, 07:35 AM

بعض الشركات شبكة من a او b بوك. يعني تستخدم النموذجين--اذا كنت تربح حولوك a
The larger market maker forex brokers use a hybrid model that involves placing trades in an A Book or in a B Book based on traders' profiles.
رد مع اقتباس
موقوف

76#
23 - 12 - 2016, 07:38 AM
multilateral trading facilities-MTFs

ماذا تعني؟
رد مع اقتباس
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
المشاركات: 180
خبرة السوق: أقل من 6 شهور
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
jarrah is on a distinguished road
77#
23 - 12 - 2016, 08:17 AM
Limitation

Limited Licence - matched principal broker

Rights/interests - cont ltd to cont based inv

اخي الكريم

بحثت عن شركه ووجدت هذه المعلومات

ما معنى المكتوب باللون الاحمر
jarrah غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2014
المشاركات: 58
معدل تقييم المستوى: 11
mikocairo is on a distinguished road
78#
23 - 12 - 2016, 09:51 AM
اخوانى الكرام شكرا لهذا الموضوع المفيد انا معى الف دولار محتاجة شركة محترمة فى حدود مبلغى هل يوجد
mikocairo غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2014
المشاركات: 58
معدل تقييم المستوى: 11
mikocairo is on a distinguished road
79#
23 - 12 - 2016, 10:01 AM
اخوانى الكرام شكرا لهذا الموضوع المفيد انا معى الف دولار محتاجة شركة محترمة فى حدود مبلغى هل يوجد
mikocairo غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
الصورة الرمزية AlaaFX
عضو نشيط جدا
الصورة الرمزية AlaaFX

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2012
الدولة: سوريا
المشاركات: 943
خبرة السوق: 1 الى 3 سنوات
معدل تقييم المستوى: 13
AlaaFX is on a distinguished road
80#
23 - 12 - 2016, 10:47 AM
اشكرك اخي نمبر ون

ما رايك في أواندا ؟؟؟

التوقيع

AlaaFX غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

جديد مواضيع منتدى تداول العملات العام

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
الفوركس هو (الحب) فكيف اعمل في شركات الفوركس ؟ عايد العرفج منتدى تداول العملات العام 57 09 - 08 - 2020 06:08 PM
الشركات المحترمة فى عالم الفوركس ادخل تجد ضالتك مدمن الفوركس منتدى برامج التداول و الشارتات و الشركات 17 18 - 01 - 2016 03:22 PM
استفسار عن شركات البونص المحترمة كونامي منتدى تداول العملات العام 2 26 - 06 - 2015 10:10 PM
مطلوب اسماء شركات الفوركس الموجودة في الخليج فريج النجادة منتدى تداول العملات العام 2 24 - 02 - 2014 11:05 PM
عدد العملاء الرابحين فى شركات الفوركس التقرير الربع سنوى ل2011 ,مأساه الفوركس eslam asaad منتدى تداول العملات العام 9 24 - 04 - 2011 01:12 AM

08:38 AM