الدولة: مصر
العمر: 35
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
نرمينا is on a distinguished road
05 - 04 - 2010, 09:32 PM
نرمينا غير متواجد حالياً  
افتراضي oman city cinema - oman cinema
oman city cinema - oman cinema

Oman Arab Cinema Company LLC belongs to the Jawad Sultan Group of Companies. The promoter of the group is Mr. Jawad A Sultan, whose business history is more than 6 decades in the Sultanate. The company specialized in operating a traditional format cinema for over 25 years

The year 1999 saw a major change in the focus when Mr. Aqeel Jawad Sultan, the current Managing Director of the group, assumed the operating responsibility of the cinemas. Armed with a business management degree from a prestigious institution from UK, Mr. Sultan persuaded the family to venture into the Multiplex operations that was fast gaining popularity in different parts of the world

Oman had its first multiplex cinema in 2000 when Al Shatti Plaza was established [now known as City Cinema, Shatti].

Major milestones in the business history :1971First open Air cinema known as Ruwi Cinema, which got converted to a proper auditorium in 1978 & became known as Al Nasr [now renamed City Cinema, Ruwi]

1972Second open Air cinema in Oman. This time it was in the coastal and historic town of Sur in the Sharqiah region. The project became a multiplex in 2006 and Al Wafi Plaza [now City Cinema, Sur] was born

1975Setting up of Oman Plaza cinema [now opposite the Sultan Qaboos Mosque].

1978Setting up of Al Nasr Cinema, [now City Cinema, Ruwi]. Additionally, the operations of Oman Plaza was integrated with Al Nasr in the year 1982 when the same was closed due to certain change in the guidelines and policies.

2000Setting up of the first multiplex in Muscat i.e Al Shatti Plaza [now known as City Cinema Shatti].

2006The prestigious multiplex – Al Wafi Plaza [now City Cinema, Sur] in Sur.

2009Rebranding of all the cinemas under one common identity viz. City Cinema

The second largest and fastest growing city in Oman i.e. Sohar, got its prestigious address i.e. Sohar Plaza. A four screen cinema i.e. City Cinema Sohar was established in April 2009

FutureThe group has ambitious forays by populating Oman with more city cinemas in stellar locations such as Buraimi, Salalah and Muscat. All these projects will be executed in the next 24 to 36 months.

city cinema site

[عذراً, فقط الأعضاء يمكنهم مشاهدة الروابط ]

رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

جديد مواضيع استراحة بورصات

04:40 AM