تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
المشاركات: 444
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
كيدا is on a distinguished road
13 - 06 - 2010, 12:32 AM
كيدا غير متواجد حالياً  
افتراضي A forex
A forex

So after yet another hiatus from trading forex, I just recently had my first trade in months. It was a successful one also. But the question I want to answer is, “Is this blog dead?” The answer is no. I’ve made a living over the past 3 years ducking in and out of here depending on what’s going on in my life. Sometimes I’m just too swamped at my real job, other times I just don’t feel like writing, but I always come back. The great thing is I’ve built up a lot of content over.

A forex

A popular modern-day scam is the signal sellers. These are people who may be a retail firm, pooled asset manager, managed account company or individual trader who promises to trade based on professional recommendations that will make anyone wealthy. They tout their long experience and trading abilities with backing by people who will practically testify in court on how great a trader and friend the person is, and the vast wealth that this person earned for them. All the unsuspecting has to do is hand over X amount of dollars for the privilege of trade recommendations. Many of these people simply collect money from a certain amount of traders and disappear. Some will recommend a good trade now and then, to allow the signal money to perpetuate. While this new scam is slowly becoming a wider problem, many signal sellers are honest and perform trade functions as intended.

A forex

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع

جديد مواضيع منتدى الدروس التعليمية

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
من الفرن Forex Mentor: Forex Master Blueprint kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 7 19 - 01 - 2014 12:09 PM
Forex Mentor: A Working Man's Forex Position Trading System kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 4 18 - 04 - 2010 12:30 AM
Forex Scalping - Rapid Forex بورصات مكتبة استراتيجيات التداول 0 28 - 03 - 2010 10:15 PM
Forex Mentor - Fast Track To Forex kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 1 20 - 01 - 2010 08:29 PM
Forex Mentor Forex Profits With Macd kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 7 04 - 01 - 2010 11:28 AM

11:49 AM