تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
المشاركات: 444
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
كيدا is on a distinguished road
13 - 06 - 2010, 02:05 AM
كيدا غير متواجد حالياً  
افتراضي Get forex
Get forex

Before you can get started with forex trading, there are so many questions to answer. How do I choose a broker? Should I use a demo account? What do I need to know before making my first trade?
Let’s answer these questions one at a time, in order of importance.

Get forex

1. Choose a broker
Making a decision on which broker to use is personal for each trader. Some brokers offer certain options that some traders will thrive on, while other traders will hate the broker for those same options. It is important to review and compare the options of each broker closely and choose the one that makes you feel most comfortable.
  • Review Forex Brokers
2. Open a Demo Account
Once you have made your decision on which broker you like the best, it is time to open a demo account. Most brokers will offer at least a 30 day trial of their trading platform giving you a chance to trade on the platform using play money. Using a demo account is a good opportunity to make sure that you feel comfortable using the broker’s trading tools. You would not want to trade real money without being fully comfortable with the trading platform. A demo account will not only help you get a grip on how to use the broker’s trading platform, but also trading the market in real time.

Get forex

موضوع مغلق

جديد مواضيع منتدى الدروس التعليمية

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
من الفرن Forex Mentor: Forex Master Blueprint kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 7 19 - 01 - 2014 12:09 PM
Forex Mentor: A Working Man's Forex Position Trading System kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 4 18 - 04 - 2010 12:30 AM
Forex Scalping - Rapid Forex بورصات مكتبة استراتيجيات التداول 0 28 - 03 - 2010 10:15 PM
Forex Mentor - Fast Track To Forex kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 1 20 - 01 - 2010 08:29 PM
Forex Mentor Forex Profits With Macd kin89 منتدى تداول العملات العام 7 04 - 01 - 2010 11:28 AM

10:25 AM