تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2014
المشاركات: 1,481
معدل تقييم المستوى: 11
facebook. is on a distinguished road
04 - 09 - 2014, 11:02 PM
facebook. غير متواجد حالياً  
افتراضي قصص قصيرة باللغة الانجليزية عن الحيوانات

The Dog and the Wolf

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by.

‘Ah, Cousin,’ said the Dog. ‘I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you.

Why do you not **** steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?’

‘I would have no objection,’ said the Wolf, ‘if I could only get a place.’

‘I will easily arrange that for you,’ said the Dog; ‘come with me to my master and you shall share my ****.’

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together.

On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog’s neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.

‘Oh, it is nothing,’ said the Dog. ‘That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it.’

‘Is that all?’ said the Wolf. ‘Then good-bye to you, Master Dog.’

Better starve free than be a fat slave.

:: الترجمة إلى العربية ::

الذئب و الكلب

كان هناك ذئب هزيل يكاد يموت من الجوع و وإذ به يصادف كلباً أليفاً في الطريق قال له: "آه يا ابن العم أعرف كيف كانت حياتك المتقلبة و التي ستؤدي إلى هلاكك.

لماذا لا تعمل بشكل ثابت مثلي وبذلك يقدم الطعام لك بانتظام ؟ "

فأجاب الثعلب: "ليس لدي اعتراض أحتاج فقط إلى مأوى" فقال الكلب:" سأؤمن لك ذلك بسهولة تعال معي إلى سيدي و ستشاركني في العمل "

وهكذا ذهب الإثنان معاً باتجاه القرية . و على الطريق لاحظ الذئب أن الشعر في منطقة معينة على رقبة الكلب كان تالفاً جداً .

فسأله عن السبب , فقال الكلب: "آه , لاشيء انه فقط المكان الذي يوضع عليه الطوق في الليل ليبقيني مقيداً , انه يزعج قليلاً, لكن سرعان ما ستعتاد عليه " . فقال الذئب: "أهذا كل شيء ؟ إذا وداعاً أيها السيد "

أن تتضور جوعاً و أنت حر , خيرٌ لك من أن تكون عبداً سميناً ..

______________________________ ___________

قصص قصيرة باللغة الانجليزية عن الحيوانات

The Crow and the Pitcher

A Crow, half-dead with thirst, came upon a Pitcher which had once been full of water; but when the Crow put its beak into the mouth of the Pitcher he found that only very little water was left in it, and that he could not reach far enough down to get at it. He tried, and he tried, but at last had to give up in despair.

Then a thought came to him, and he took a pebble and dropped it into the Pitcher.
Then he took another pebble and dropped it into the Pitcher. Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher. Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher. Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher. Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher. At last, at last, he saw the water mount up near him, and after casting in a few more pebbles he was able to quench his thirst and save his life.
Little by little does the trick.

- ترجمتها إلى اللغة العربية -

الغراب و الإبريق

كان الغراب على وشك الموت من شدة العطش عندما وجد صدفاً إبريقا كان مليئاً بالماء ذات مرة , و لكن عندما أدخل الغراب منقاره في فوهة الإبريق وجد القليل من الماء قد ترك فيه, و أدرك أنه لن يتمكن من الوصول إلى الماء أسفل الإبريق.حاول لمرات عدة و لكنه استسلم في النهاية بيأس.

عندها, خطرت بباله فكرة فأخذ حصاةً و ألقاها في الإبريق , ثم أخذ حصاةً أخرى و أسقطها في الإبريق, ثم أخذ حصاةً أخرى و أسقطها في الإبريق, ثم أخذ واحدة أخرى و أسقطها في الإبريق واستمر في هذه العملية حتى وجد أخيرا المياه قد صعدت إلى فوهة الإبريق و بعد أن رمي بضع حصوات أخرى في الإبريق , كان قادرا على أن يروي ظمأه و ينقذ حياته.
______________________________ _______

قصص قصيرة باللغة الانجليزية عن الحيوانات

التوقيع

s i g n
رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

جديد مواضيع استراحة بورصات

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
قصص قصيرة باللغة الانجليزية رائعة hames استراحة بورصات 1 05 - 12 - 2018 08:04 PM
قصص قصيرة باللغة الانجليزية مع الصور مادنيس استراحة بورصات 0 21 - 04 - 2011 05:41 AM
قصص قصيرة باللغة الانجليزية مع الترجمة مادنيس استراحة بورصات 0 21 - 04 - 2011 05:33 AM
قصص قصيرة باللغة الانجليزية مادنيس استراحة بورصات 0 21 - 04 - 2011 05:15 AM
قصص قصيرة للاطفال باللغة الانجليزية مادنيس استراحة بورصات 0 21 - 04 - 2011 03:54 AM

10:49 AM